Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Planned sabbatical next academic year

From: David Farber <dfarber () earthlink net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:08:26 -0500

I have applied for sabbatic  leave from Upenn for the 2002-2003 academic year.

I have been offered the opportunity by both CMU's School of Computer Science and
the Heinz School of Public Policy to spend the year "helping us to combine our nerds and wonks into a strong strategic
thrust in IT policy". I plan to teach a seminar per semester as well as catch up on writing and thinking.

GG and I plan to spend the academic year living in Pittsburgh -- hopefully within walking distance from the campus.

More later.

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/