Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Free conf tix for IPers (Communities 2001 Sep 11 San Fran)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 15:01:59 -0400

From: jspira () basex com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:13:51 -040

Dave, hi and good morning!

once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of
our conferences.  This covers KM & Communities - including a keynote by
Dan Bricklin and panel of IBMers talking about WorldJam, the most
significant online community event of the year.

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 15 registrants for
Communities 2000), and since KM and Community are both a hot topic, I
would like to invite them to attend.

I am holding 15 seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases
these at $399).

All an IPer has to do is go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/df

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira