Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Sun setting on Uncle Sam's IT empire -- request for help

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:18:52 -0400

During my trip, I got interviewed and apparently there is a article   in
the Financial Times 7 Sept. Unfortunately it is locked so access is to FR
subscribers and the author did not send me a copy. If there are any Ipers
with access I would like to see what I said (and any photo). So if you
could send me a copy for my use I would appreciate it.

Dave

http://afr.com/it/

Sun setting on Uncle Sam's IT empire

The global dominance of the American IT sector was in decline, with its
industrial research labs dead and the industry no longer rich, a leading US
researcher and academic told a group of technologists on the Gold Coast
this week. By Helen Meredith (Sep 7) ยป Full report

http://afr.com/premium/it/2001/09/07/FFXFPGXF9RC.html

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/