Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: "thanks for your effort!"

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:38:52 -0400

Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:32:45 -0400
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: John Schwartz <jswatz () nytimes com>
Subject: Re: IP: "thanks for your effort!"

Dave, I just want to add a word of thanks. Your efforts over the past few days to get information out have been tremendous, and we all benefit.

Here in our newsroom, it's been hectic, as you can imagine, reporting and passing along information like a bucket brigade, with bits and pieces of your work showing up in stories you didn't even know about, but every single person committed to the same impulse that has motivated you: tell the story. Tell the damned story.

  John

--
John Schwartz
The New York Times