Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: From your Editor -- proposed changes in IP distribution

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:58:49 -0500

In the not too distance future I will be establishing another IP distribution list called ip-flash (or something like that)

Items which I consider important and timely will go out on IP-flash and be delivered right away. All other IP material will go the normal channel which will be changed to provide summary digest listings of all non flash material once a day. After a short period I will allow subscribers to ask to be placed on instant delivery for non flash items also.

This should both make clear what I believe are the hot items and relieve mail box clutter. But yet get all the information to you.

Comments

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/