Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Good Question re Experts explain terrorist training

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:54:26 -0400

CC me with any answer

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:53:26 -0400
From: Aaron Bloomfield <aaronb () cis upenn edu>

Prof Farber,

    Can you (or anybody on the IP list) recommend good books on understanding
the cult mentality (their psychological mind control, etc.)? I'm interested in
learning more about them and how they work.  I found Amazon's top selling book
on this aspect of cults ("Combatting Cult Mind Control"), but that doesn't mean it's a good book. The book mentioned in this article didn't seem to be on that
particular subject...

    Thanks!

-Aaron

--
Aaron Bloomfield (aaronb () cis upenn edu)
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Computer and Information Science

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/