Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: American Council of Trustees and Alumni

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:51:50 -0500

From: Tandy Warnow <tandy () cs utexas edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:23:19 -0600
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: American Council of Trustees and Alumni

Hi Dave --

   Your readers might be interested in a publication
put out by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni
(ACTA), which (to my mind) puts forth a strong attempt
to silence academics who do not support the president's
actions in the "War on Terrorism".  The publication
is titled:

  Defending Civilization: How Our Universities Are Failing America
         and What Can Be Done About It
   Authors:
   Jerry L. Martin, Ph.D., President, ACTA
   Anne D. Neal, V.P. & General Counsel, ACTA

and it can be found at: http://www.goacta.org/Reports/defciv.pdf

Tandy

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/