Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: July 10 BayFF and Housewarming Party

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:19:17 -0400

EFF Housewarming Party and BayFF at our New Location
on Shotwell Street -  Tuesday, July 10th

Come Celebrate Our 11th Anniversary, See Our New Home,
Enjoy Live Music, and Learn More About the Work We Do

WHAT:   EFF's Housewarming "BayFF"
WHEN:   Tuesday, July 10th, 2001 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time
WHERE:  Electronic Frontier Foundation
 454 Shotwell Street
 San Francisco, CA 94110

This is a night to celebrate!  July 10th is:
* EFF's eleventh birthday
* The one year anniversary of BayFF's exciting re-launch
* EFF's formal welcome of the public to our new home

This event is free and open to the general public.  There will be plenty
of food,
drink, music,and good company, including EFF co-founder John Perry Barlow

The Electronic Frontier Foundation ( http://www.eff.org ) is the leading civil
liberties organization working to protect rights in the digital
world.  For more
information, please see EFF's website. An RSVP is appreciated. Contact
Katina Bishop - (415) 436-9333 ex 101  katina () eff org

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/