Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: ICANN At-Large Membership Study Committee Discussion Paper #1

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:33:41 -0400

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:20:57 -0400
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Esther Dyson <edyson () edventure com>

Dave -

Did you already post this and I missed it? Otherwise, could you  please
pass it on?  he topic is ICANN and how it can bring individuals (*not* the
usual suspects) into its policy formulation and decision making.

Note especially that there is an outreach meeting in Silicon Valley on
August 13 and we would really welcome participation from *unusual*
suspects.  If one of the IPites would like to make some very brief formal
comments or just come and engage in the discussion (this will *not* be a
series of presentations), please let us - edyson () edventure com &
denisemmichel () home com (executive director of the ICANN At-Large Study
Committee) know.  there will shortly be more details on the Website.

Esther