Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Study: All cell phones distract drivers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 04:48:04 -0400

When I was at Bell Labs, I was tutored by a person who loved to yell at
people who make such pronouncements. Question -- how do cell phones stack
up when compared to car radio (especially talk radio or rap), your
wife/husband,   children fighting in the rear seat , trying to read a map,
etc etc etc.

Dave