Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: Big radio bites back!

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:45:03 -0500

Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:10:12 -0500
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Jock Gill <jgill () penfield-gill com>
Subject: Re: IP: Big radio bites back! I love the misspelling in the
  last line

Dave,

After listening to Dwayne Hendrick's excellent and very informative
lecture at Stanford  --

the link to the lecture is:

<http://stanford-online.stanford.edu/courses/seminars/ee380/000503-ee380-100.asx>

-- I can see why big [OLD]  radio could be scared of any change.  Much
less a change from bandwidth is scarce to bandwidth is abundant.

I think most all of IP would find Dwayne's lecture truly informative:  for
starters the idea of wireless bandwidth having parity with land line,
fiber, bandwidth is startling.

Thanks to Brewster Kahle for the link.

Regards,

Jock