Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Free conf tix for IPers (June 7th NYC)

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:02:35 -0700

From: jspira () basex com
To: farber () cis upenn edu

Dave,

once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of
our conferences.  IPers make a great member of the audience, and since
Knowledge Management and Convergence are hot topics, I would like to
invite them to attend.

I am holding 15 seats as "comp" for IPers (the 'general public' purchases
these at $299).

All an IPer has to do is go to
http://www.strategicthinkers.com/strategic/sts.nsf/pages/ip

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B Spira                    E-mail jspira () basex com
The Basex Group, Inc                URL http://www.basex.com
350 5th Avenue                      Tel +1 (212) 760-1555 x113
New York, NY 10118 USA              Facsimile +1 (212) 760-1924