Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: For Bay Area IPers: a day with Dr. Jakob Nielsen

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:34:10 -0400

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:28:53 -0700
Subject: For Bay Area IPers: a day with Dr. Jakob Nielsen
From: Chris Gulker <cg () gulker com>
To: <farber () cis upenn edu>

Hi Dave -

Perhaps of Interest to Bay Area IPers:

My company, Montclare Technologies, is sponsoring a day-long seminar
'Designing Web Usability' featuring Dr. Jakob Nielsen, former Sun
Distinguished Scientist, on July 14 in Oakland.

This is a full day's usability training in a relatively small setting - the
room that we have is bigger than we need to accommodate our staff and our
client's staff - and Dr. Nielsen has been kind enough to let us fill the
empty seats.

The event is free - details, how to register are at:

http://www.montclare.com/speakerseries/14july-jakobnielsen.asp