Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Round 2 -- the book -- Fire in the Valley

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 06:39:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Freiberger [mailto:Paul_Freiberger () excite com]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 11:45 PM
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: Book published: Fire in the Valley

Dave,
We met a few times when I was a reporter at the San Francisco Examiner.
We're also connected because Manny worked with me on a project while at
Interval Research. The purpose of this message is to tell you that Mike
Swaine and I have finished a new edition of Fire in the Valley: The Making
of the Personal Computer (McGraw-Hill, 2000). Just wanted to let you know
about the book (and there's a web site at www.fireinthevalley.com). Anything
you can do to let your readers hear about the book would be greatly
appreciated. Best wishes, Paul Freiberger