Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: The Farber travel plans

From: David Farber <dfarber () fast net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:17:52 -0400

GG and I have finally decided where to go for a short vacation. As usual we
invite IPers how live where we are going to contact us if they want to meet,
gave a coffee, have me give an interview -- a informal talk etc.

We will leave Washington DC on 15 August for Palo Alto where I am giving the
first day keynote at the IEEE Hot Interconnections, http://www.hoti.org/. We
will be staying in the valley for a Board retreat of the EFF on the 19 and
20 th Aug then leaving on the 22 Aug for New Zealand. We will arrive early
on the 24 Aug in Auckland. Our plans in NZ are still rather open and at this
time all that is firmly decided is we leave for home , well DC, on the 3
Sept arriving home on the 3 Sept.

Dave