Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Historical article Potholes along the Information Superhighway?

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:54:42 -0400

It is always interesting to look back 5 years at something you have
written and see how it looks 5 years latter. Have fun

Dave

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:36:31 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi () statistik uni-dortmund de>
To: "Prof. David Farber" <farber () cis upenn edu>
Subject: (Article) Potholes along the Information Superhighway?

Dear Prof. Farber,

I thought, this might interest to your IP readers, an article written by
you on, "Living in the Global Information Infrastructure: Some
Concerns"..that I found during my cyberexplorations..is available on the
Net at: <http://www.december.com/cmc/mag/1995/apr/farber.html>

Thank you!
Kind Regards
Arun Tripathi

Living in the Global Information Infrastructure: Some Concerns

by David Farber (farber () central cis upenn edu)

This article first appeared as a presentation for the panel,
"Potholes along the Information Superhighway?" at the American
Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting,
Atlanta, Georgia, February 18, 1995.