Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: My Apricot Keynote and the Open ICANN meeting

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:59:14 -0500

Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 01:31:52 -0500
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer () law harvard edu>

Prof. Farber,
Your keynote and the ICANN Open Meeting materials are available on the
Berkman Center website at
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/singapore-0399/archive/  Both the
RealAudio broadcast and your slide presentation are linked there.

--Wendy Seltzer
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
wseltzer () law harvard edu || wendy () seltzer com
Representation in Cyberspace Study: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rcs/

I gave the main Keynote right at the beginning of the Apricot Conference and
right before the ICANN   Open meeting. It was recorded by Harvard Beckman
Center and I will ask them where it is stored (also the ICANN part)