Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Global Bangeamnn Challenge. Stockholm program June 8-10

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 16:30:40 -0400

For full program see http://www.challenge.stockholm.se

 From the organizers

"The conference  program is available on our web site. It will take place at the Stockholm International
Fairs-Stockholmsmässan (Älvsjö) and open on June 9th at 9 a.m.with the opening with the Mayor, David Farber and Martin
Bangemann.

Directly after the opening sessions there will be a nice show of Challenge projects that I hope you will attend. The
exhibition of over 100 projects from all over the world is definitely unique.

On the 10th there is a very interesting round table discussion about technology transfer at 9.30 in the morning.
Participants are among others Carlos Primo Braga, David Farber and Earl Mardle.
Following is a presentation of the Global Cities Dialogue, a new EU program, which will inhance a follow up of the
Global Bangeamnn Challenge."