Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: ROFL!

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:59:00 -0400

Wild!!!

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:46:50 -0600
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Brett Glass <brett () lariat org>

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/1999/07/26/ipo/index.html

My own private IPO

BY CARINA CHOCANO

Carina Chocano (henceforth "The Company"), a California corporation, is pleased to announce she's going public. The
Company is offering for sale ("Sale"), pursuant to this announcement, up to 2,500,000 shares at a price of U.S. $8
("Cheap"). The offering is being underwritten by Morgan, Fairchild & Co. and Sayonara Securities.

The Issuer:.....Carina Chocano Type of Security:.....Common Stock Common Stock Offered:.....2,500,000 shares Use of
Proceeds:.....For expansion of our marketing activities, business operations and stuff. Expected Price Range:.....U.S.
$8 per share (OBO) Expected NASDAQ Symbol:.....ITME

PROSPECTUS SUMMARY

This summary highlights information not described more fully elsewhere. This summary is not complete and may not
contain all of the information you should consider before investing in our common stock. Prospective investors should
carefully consider, then disregard, the matters set forth in the section of this prospectus entitled "Risk Factors...."