Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: AAAS report on anonymous communications

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:26:54 -0400

It is a good report djf
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:45:23 -0400
From: TDRAKE () aaas org (TDRAKE)
Subject: AAAS Conference on Anonymous Communications on the Internet

    Dear Conference Participants,

    The results of the AAAS project on anonymous communications on the
    Internet have been published as a special issue of THE INFORMATION
    SOCIETY 15(2), April-June 1999. You can find the Table of Contents for
    the issue along with abstracts for the articles on the Web at
    <http://www.slis.indiana.edu/TIS/tables_of_contents/toc.html#15-2>.

    We would like to send each of you a hard copy of the journal. Please
    e-mail me your current postal address and I'll put a copy for you in
    the mail.

    Tina Drake