Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Thanks Mr. Farber

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:16:57 -0500

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:09:01 -0500
To: ip-sub-1 () pudge listbox com
From: "Brian A. Bassett" <bab () tcsc com>(by way of Dave Farber
<farber () cis upenn edu>)
Subject: Thanks Mr. Farber

Mr. Farber,

I wanted to honestly thank you for being a distribution channel of ideas
that I might not see otherwise.

Also, it has been great to share those ideas with friends, like the "Media
Pecking Order" article.  My friends and I are thinking about putting
together an online product.  Now, these guys I am working with are financial
analysts and would otherwise not consider this stuff if I wasn't able to
pass along your thoughts, findings, etc.

Thanks again for your service to us IPers!  Keep up the good work!

Brian A. Bassett