Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: recommended reading: NYT series 'global contagion'

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:00:59 -0500

I also recommend these articles and suggest the free registration for the NYT djf

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:40:02 -0700
From: dc () technomedia com (Denise Caruso)

this thoughtful and fascinating series on the global economic crisis
started yesterday -- on the front page yesterday and today -- and continues
through thursday of this week.

if you aren't signed up for NYT on the web, now you have a very good reason
to do so.  (it's free and the privacy policy is posted on the home page.)

for those of you sans newspaper access:

first in the series, framing the crisis:
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/global/021599global-econ.html

today's piece on the clinton administration's participation:
http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/global/021699global-econ.html

forgive me if you got two of these emails, i'm sending this to a couple lists.

'By whom?'  Dorothy Parker, when told she was outspoken

Denise Caruso  415.695.0508 vox/fax
Digital Commerce/Technology Columnist, New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/reference/indexdigicom.html