Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: BBC Censorship!

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:40:11 -0500

Sender: salex () research bell-labs com
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 11:24:22 -0500
From: Scott Alexander <salex () research bell-labs com>
To: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>

I just tried this myself with exactly the same results described.  When you
hit the link (e-mail to a friend), it brings up a pop-up window for the
addresses, a subject and your message.  Once you've filled in your message
and hit the send button, it brings up another pop-up which shows the
(expurgated) message.

Scott