Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:15:10 -0400

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:56:55 -0400
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Manny Farber <manny () manny com>
Subject: Fwd: [RRE]Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Phil Agre <pagre () alpha oac ucla edu>
To: "Red Rock Eater News Service" <rre () lists gseis ucla edu>

This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service (RRE).
Send any replies to the original author, listed in the From: field below.
You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not use
the "redirect" command.  For information on RRE, including instructions
for (un)subscribing, see http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/rre.html
or send a message to requests () lists gseis ucla edu with Subject: info rre