Interesting People mailing list archives

Eror in article Stand by for a fun day tomorrow : IP: Internet

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 11:21:50 -0400

\Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 11:27:40 -0500
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Brock Meeks <brock () well com>
Subject: Re: IP: Internet censoring sea-change?

This is information is WRONG.  We will be using the seven second delay on
the CABLE broadcast ONLY; NOT on the Internet web cast.

There WILL be warnings on the Web cast of possible objectionable material.

The transcript of the video testimony will be online as well, in its full
unedited glory.

Brock Meeks
Chief Washington Correspondent
MSNBC