Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Too much room -- an invitation

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:04:36 -0500

From: jspira () basex com
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:40:30 -0500
Subject: Too much room

Dave, hi

We've just found out that our upcoming conference on Web Security (Web
Security '98 - Protecting Your Assets) is going to be in a much larger
facility than we originally thought.

I thought we could invite IPers who are interested to come as my guest
(instead of paying the $495 fee!).  We have an amazing agenda lined up and
the more, the merrier.

Details are at http://www.strategicthinkers.com

If you want to extend this invitation to IPers, interested parties should
e-mail me directly that they are coming.

Best.

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B Spira                    E-mail jspira () basex com
The Basex Group, Inc                URL http://www.basex.com
15 E 26th Street                    Tel +1 (212) 725-2600 x113
New York, NY 10010 USA              Facsimile +1 (212) 532-5406