Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: I am back again and so is IP

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:29:15 -0500

Aloha

GG and I had a marvelous time at Kona Village Resorts. It was a necessary follow on to the trial and it's stress. We
relaxed and eat and was mostly isolated from the real world. To show that the only things that penetrated our insolated
environment was the Impeachment fiasco (certainly not real) and the Iraq attack. I could say a lot about the first item
but it will come latter after I adjust to the crazy world outside on KVR. BTW if you are interested in the Resort look
at

http://www.konavillage.com

I will be posting a item in my home page after xmas with photos I have taken there.

BTW, if anyone called me while I was gone, you got the message we had come home early. We did not!  Amy''s excellent
article in the NYT unfortunately gave where we lived and when we would be gone.. She told all.. If there were any well
connected intelligent ( NYT readers) thieves, it told all they needed to know. I attempted to create some confusion.

Dave