Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Survey of AP Region ccTLD/NIC policies

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 10:19:33 -0700

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:41:36 +0900
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: ajp () glocom ac jp (Adam Peake)

Dave, I hope this will be of interest for IP.

I've been working on a survey of NIC/ccTLD registration policies for
the Asia Pacific region.  Please see URL
<http://www.glocom.ac.jp/personnel/ajp/ap-dns/ap-dns.html>
The information is still draft, I'm waiting to hear comments and or
corrections from the NIC/registries concerned.  Currently have
Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, and
Taiwan.

The survey began life at a BoF meeting held during INET97 in Kuala
Lumpur and the questions reflect that (at the BoF we went around
the room asking any NIC/Registry present to describe their
organization, formation and operation - a very simple format.)
I'd be pleased to hear from anyone with suggestions for improvements.

People using Internet Explore may not like some of the tables... I
use Netscape.

Many thanks,

Adam

Adam Peake