Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: one more on the Press

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 07:26:40 -0500

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 04:49:20 -0800
To: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic () well com>

How about "The First Amendment has more lives than even the Mac Operating
System?"

Seriously: one of the best things about the First Amendment is that it's
platform-independent. The code is highly portable. So don't go waiting
around for someone to write the Cyber-First Amendment -- we already have
one. It's whatcha call your mature technology.

--Mike

Yup how about a longer note for IP re this