Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Ellison to Join Apple's Board

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 11:54:15 -0400

From: dwiner () well com (DaveNet email)
Subject: Ellison to Join Apple's Board

---------------------------------------
Amusing Rants from Dave Winer's Desktop
Released on 8/1/97; 8:02:42 AM PST
---------------------------------------

  Reuters has a report quoting Oracle's Larry Ellison saying he will
  join Apple's board of directors and will announce a new management
  team next week and will invest in Apple. Links are on the Scripting
  News page...

  <http://www.scripting.com/>

  I'm close to deadline on a piece for the Sunday San Francisco
  Examiner. If you have any insight on this deal, especially an
  insider's perspective, please send email to dave () scripting com.

  Be sure to note whether your comments are on the record or
  attributable. If you don't say I will assume they are on the record and
  for attribution.

  Thanks!

  Dave Winer

Scripting News: <http://www.scripting.com/>