Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: ASEAN statement on Net censorship (fwd)

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 21:32:44 -0400

From: Stanton McCandlish <mech () eff org>

Dave: For IP if you like.

This has been anonymized, since I'm not sure whether the org that sent
this originally wants it known publicly what they plan to write before it's
written. I forward it both for the possible news value, and also because
EFF would very, very much like to see the text of this in English, and, I
suppose, for archival purposes in VISCII or any of the other native
languages and character encodings. Non-English versions if anyone has
them online should be sent via MIME so our mail system doesn't mangle them.