Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: announcementing UPenn CrossConnect volume 1 issue #3

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 13:53:52 -0500

[good article re Protest on campus during Gore's speech and lots more

Whew! CrossConnect volume 1 issue #3 is finished with a brand new design,
completing our first volume. We never received so many submissions for
any  one issue. We received over 1000 submissions of which we selected
1.8%.

        http://tech1.dccs.upenn.edu/~xconnect

Our dynamic collection of work includes work from:

The L=A=N=U=A=G=E School's most prolific poet, Ron Silliman
with an excerpt from _Under_ in his ALPHABET COLLECTION.

Award winning author and contributing editor for BPQ, Robert Sward with
poems and two excerpts from his forthcoming serio-comic novel,
_A Much Married Man_.

The CDA protest address to visiting Vice President, Al Gore as he addressed
Penn's campus for the 50th anniversary of ENIAC, the world's first
large scale electronic computer developed at Penn.

Jill Maser's look at CyberSociety year 2046, in our nonfiction section.

Best Selling author, Lynne Tillman

Eileen Tabios and Tom Harper, the editors of _Asian Pacific Journal_ and
_Red Mountain Review_.

Among others. Enjoy!

        http://tech1.dccs.upenn.edu/~xconnect

        david edward deifer