Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: for US use, if you want to make your opinions known

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 10:52:49 -0500

Date: Thu, 1 Feb 96 12:30:51 EST
From: joec () morgan com (Joe Collins)
To: libernet () dartvax dartmouth edu

To send email to every emailable member of the US Senate and the
House of Representatives, send email thusly:

To:  Senate () Mailbot com
CC:  House () Mailbot com

Rules:
1-Only one email allowed every 72 hours.
2-Nothing more than about 5,000 characters per email
3-Nothing abusive/obscene and so on is permitted

NOTE CAREFULLY: I do NOT sponsor this site and these are NOT my rules.
 But I have used it and it works well! It will take your email and
 send it to every member of Congress who has an email address. You will
 get a lot of (automated) acknowledgements from Congress.

OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES:
President Clinton:           president () whitehouse gov
Vice President Albert Gore:  vice-president () whitehouse gov
Newt Gingrich (R-GA)         georgia6 () hr house gov