Interesting People mailing list archives

ip: the big show (the 4 year marvel)

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 02:19:59 -0400

TELECOM 95 COUNTDOWN BEGINS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're not done with networking shows yet...the premier international
communications/networking event, which occurs every four years, is Telecom
95 in Geneva (Oct. 2-11). This show is big: We're talking 900 exhibitors
from 50 countries and an expected 133,000 attendees. Our own
CommunicationsWeek International is the official daily newspaper for the
show and already has a home page up--called Telecom 95 Online News--that
provides a day-to-day countdown of pre-show news. During the event, you
can expect authoritative up-to-the-minute coverage.

Location: http://techweb.cmp.com/telecom95