Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: do give it a try (resending correct message)

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 05:36:56 -0400

From an IPer who tried:

I was surprised how easy it was to get RealAudio working and how well it
works at 14.4. It was also very nice to hear you speak.

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 19:56:50 -0400
From: farber () central cis upenn edu (David Farber)
Subject: IP: RealAudio recording of my SIGCOMM 95 Award speech

You can get access to the speech by visiting RealAudio
http://www.realaudio.com via your web browser and first
getting the realaudio player for your system and then
visiting the RA Whats New for 5 Sept. If you already have
the player you can also visit my home page (
http://macpond.cis.upenn.edu ) and hitting the obvious
link.

If all of this is beyond you and you have either a mac or a
pc, yell and I will send you the proper player and the
audio file. (tell me what machine you are using).

Take the surf route and enjoy.

Dave