Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: this is the strangest thing in days :-)

From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker () networking stanford edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 16:18:35 -0800

At 2:26 PM 3/13/95, Dave Farber wrote:
An experiment to determine how fast a phone number gets passed around.
I wonder...

I've tried this.  It's absolutely bizarre.  Okay guys und guyettes - what
the hell is this all about?

        I could swear that I heard/used this phone number some years ago.

And it was during the summer, then.

d/

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg Consulting                                  +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                    fax:  +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA  94086                       dcrocker () mordor stanford edu