Interesting People mailing list archives

selected articles from Feb. '95 issue of Telecom Tribune

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 20:25:29 -0800

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 12:53:57 +0900
To: farber () central cis upenn edu
From: ajp () glocom ac jp (Adam Peak]

Dave, an explanation about the Telecom Tribune articles and arrangement
with Glocom.  Tel Trib do not pay us any money to put the articles on our
WWW server, nor are they a member of any of our study groups, supporting
projects, etc.  Glocom's making the information available because we hope
it will be of interest.  Tel Trib of course hope that this will encourage
people to subscribe.  If you're not happy to carry what is effectively an
advertisement on IP, it's no problem.  Note about the availability of items
from the latest issue follows.

Thanks,

Adam

for IP is you wish.

Selected articles about the Japanese communications industry from the
February 1995 issue of Telecom Tribune are now online:

http://www.glocom.ac.jp/tel-trib/TTindex.html

Articles and news items available include an interview with Yasuki Hamano,
Associate Professor, National Institute for Multimedia Education.  MITI's
hope that the CALS systems will help revitalize Japan's slumping industry.
Full service cable TV network experiments begin.  NTT offers its
procurement information via Internet.  And more.