Interesting People mailing list archives

interesting people

From: Michael Landweber <mland () umd5 umd edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 13:28:31 -0400

dear mr. farber,

hi. how are you doing? first let me say that i've enjoyed the mail i've
received from your interesting people list. as you may or may not know, i
work at the associated press here in dc. we're currently trying to get
ourselves up to speed on the internet, from a reporting standpoint. a number
of our reporters have been reassigned to learn how to cruise the net. anyway
i was talking to chris connell, who also covers health care reform and used
to be a white house reporter, and i mentioned your interesting person list.
of course, he was eager to get onto it. so, if you don't mind, could you add
cconnell () ap org to the mailing. i know he'll appreciate knowing what the
hot topics on the net are. plus, i'm sure he'd love to hear from you directly
if there are any stories you think he should be looking into.
thanks,
mike landweber