Interesting People mailing list archives

Looking for Contacts

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 12:42:24 -0400

Posted-Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 12:39:29 -0400
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 09:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Brock N. Meeks" <brock () well sf ca us>
Subject: Looking for Contacts
To: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
cc: interesting-people mailing list <interesting-people () eff org>

This past Feb., a solicitation for something called Electronic Postal
Servce (EPS) was forwarded to this list.

I'm looking to get in contact with anyone that sent for information about
EPS and never received that information, instead getting receiving direct
mail from Suarez Corporation Industries (the company behind EPS).

If you send for EPS information, please contact me via Email
(brock () well sf ca us).

Brock Meeks
CyberWire Dispatch