Interesting People mailing list archives

Canter back on Net (fwd) [ my assumption is they will file a suits against the services that kicked

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 29 May 1994 09:56:52 -0400

From: cslaw () pericles com
Subject: Canter & Siegel Internet Address
Sender: news () nntpxfer psi com
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 06:17:46 GMT
news.admin.misc:13090 alt.visa.us:5855

This is to advise everyone that they may reach us on the Internet at
cslaw () pericles com. We will make the details of the actions we intend to
take with respect to Netcom, Internet Direct, and anyone who may choose to
act in concert with them, known in the near future.

Laurence A. Canter & Martha S. Siegel
Canter & Siegel, Attorneys at Law
3333 E Camelback Road, Ste 250
Phoenix AZ  85018
(602) 661-3911
e-mail  cslaw () pericles com

--- End of forwarded message from cslaw () pericles com

--

macak () mixcom mixcom com                         << All my own opinions >>

--
Art McGee [amcgee () netcom com]