Interesting People mailing list archives

from a teacher of Gifted students -- Request for messages and postcards

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 00:51:38 -0500

        I am working with grades 3-5 in the Pittsburgh Public School's
Elementary Gifted Center.  From March through May, we will be "surfing
the Internet".  E-mail was what we started with.  Now I would like to
demonstrate how wide the Internet really is as we also compare and
contrast it to postal (snail) mail.

        I would love to have as many e-mail messages and postcards as
possible sent to these classes from March 27th through April 9th.  I
would really appreciate both an e-mail message and a postcard; however,
if it's a choice between the two, I certainly choose the e-mail message.

        Please include your city, state, country in the message.

                Send it to:  stu1 () pps pgh pa us

        Send postcards to: Surfing the Internet
                           Woolslair Elementary Gifted Center
                           501  40th Street
                           Pittsburgh, PA 15224

        Thanks in advance for responding to my call for messages and postcards.

Priscilla Franklin
Pittsburgh Public School District
Pgh., PA
franklin () pps pgh pa us