Interesting People mailing list archives

information from the Soviet archives

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 13:36:14 -0500

Subject: Soviet archives
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 1994 12:45:21 PST
From: Rex Buddenberg <budden () nps navy mil>

Will, John,

You might find this note interesting.
------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 12:35:55 PST
From: grporter () nps navy mil (Gary R. Porter)

FYI,
       |                      Internet Tidbits                     |
       |                        Moderated by                       |
       |              Gary Porter grporter () nps navy mil            |

The following info on Soviet Archives was prepared by Everett Pratt, a
student in my Internet Lab Course.  I hope you find it interesteing.
.....Gary