Interesting People mailing list archives

Thanks for the Debate Transcript

From: Carey Heckman <ceh () leland Stanford EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 1994 21:21:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the incredible service: snagging this, notifying us of its
availability, and sending it out so swiftly.

The Stanford Law and Technology Policy Center and the student-run Stanford
Law and Technology Association are hosting a debate March 30 between Marc
Rotenberg (Stanford Law School '87) and Kent Walker (Stanford Law School '87).
Marc I know you know. Ken, you may recall, is the Assistant US Attorney
out here that Brock Meeks attacked a month or two ago for defending Clipper.

The transcript is a great help. It offers some ideas on how to frame the issue.
It offers some questions we can use to get things started.

Gee, this network thing does really work...provided we have people like you
around, anyway.

Hope your nasty winter has abated. We're headed for the low 80s tomorrow.
It's a tough life, but someone has to endure it. :-)

--
Carey Heckman
Stanford Law School

ceh () leland stanford edu