Interesting People mailing list archives

would you give your housekeys to them ...

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 04:52:01 -0500

This morning I woke up to find a talk request on my unix host. When I tried
to return the talk request, it would not connect. I soon got the following
message. What did Barnum say.....

Dave

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 14:53:55 IST
From: micros () wipinfo soft net (Micros Group)
To: farber () LINC CIS UPENN EDU
Subject: TALK REQEST

HI

I think the protocols of the machine on which you are workkiing and
mine are not same. I guess you are workin on SUN m/c

So the talk will never go through.

BTW WHO ARE YOU

bye

harish

P.S. Send me a mail with your account and password. I can login in
     your machine and talk. That is the only way out.