Interesting People mailing list archives

Campaign to Block new NSFNET Awards by Mike Roberts and Where does the Real Interest of Mike Roberts

From: David Farber <>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 1994 16:57:31 -0500

Never let it be said that interesting people steered away from
controversial issues. There are two notes below, the first  is a memo Mike
Roberts, VP of EDUCOM, sent out to his university members and the second is
a rebuttal by Gordon Cook. I will again accept and distribute arguments and
counter-arguments.

Dave

March 15, 1994