Interesting People mailing list archives

The Information Supernightmare (McCall, Scripps Howard)

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 1994 06:01:29 -0400

[I also do not agree with much of the authors points. I wonder why I am
allowed to have a car when many in this country due to location or
economics can not have one. Radical Elgalitariasm strikes yet again.  One
the other hand I do agree with the need to understand the impacts on our
society.

Dave

ps I have just become a Fellow of the Annenberg Public Policy Institute so
maybe I can learn a bit about this]