Interesting People mailing list archives

Thanks the heavens

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 13:35:14 -0400

As of next Wednesday both Interesting People and GG and Dave Farber will be
recovering from the Summar heat of Philadelphia by going to Australia for
talks, technical discussions etc.

There may be a few mailings from the land of Oz but not many I suspect.

Dave

From my .vacation.msg

GG and I will be going to Seattle for a few days and then onto the Land of Oz
Australia. We are reachable via fax and MAYBE email but really the best way to
get to us if to call Mike Felker at +215 898 9672 or Joe Farber at our
home -- + 610 274 8292 and ask for where we are at that time and how
to contact us.

Two hot fax numbers will be:

Regent Sydney  Fax: + 61 2 251 2851 from 22 July to 3 Aug

and

Care of Helen Harris at ANU in Canberra +61 6  249-0747
from 4 to 12 August.

Again I MAY have network access