Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Interesting people is a join by permission of me :-)

From: Brygg Ullmer <ullmer () cs uiuc edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 16:21:12 EST

I put you on the list.

Thanks!

The house rules are NO submissions directly to the
list -- send to me and I will post and no massive distributions of anything
that is not obviously publiclly available.

Sure, sounds reasonable.  In terms of gaining a feel for the list, do you
have your original "charter" or any list archives readily available,
or is the best approach to sit back for a few weeks and see what comes
across?  Also, is your list membership in the tens, hundreds, ?

Welcome aboard (and what are you going to do after undergrad?)

I'll graduate in the fall, so I'm looking at industry research
(hopefully distributed info systems along with HCI-come-cognitive ergonomics)
for the summer and Jan-Aug '95, with grad school beginning Fall '95.
I hope to maintain some close industry connections and collaborations
through grad school; I have some interests I really want to explore through
the academic front, but the course of commercialization of the net is of
great interest and something I'd like to play a part in.

Thanks again for membership in your list!

--Brygg