Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Question with real care and STRICTLY PRIVATE

From: Dorothy Denning <denning () cs cosc georgetown edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 08:16:21 -0500 (EST)

Dave,

Thanks for asking.  You are correct that I am not being payed anything
for this.  I've said this publicly.  I am acting totally voluntarily as
a concerned citizen just like everyone else.  I conjecture that the
main difference between me and most everyone else is that I find the
law enforcement case more compelling than the case I have seen
presented from the other side.  Another difference is that I see
Clipper as a phone solution.

I've heard you keep a distribution list for keeping people informed
on lots of issues.  Any chance of being included?  If not, I understand.

Regards,
Dorothy