Interesting People mailing list archives

last comment from me

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 1994 08:51:46 -0500

How did you escallate from this reasonable criticism and suggestion of my
failings (which I agrreed with) to accusations of supporting a situation
not qute equal to the Hollicost and personally supporting the slandering of
Dorothy. I give up!!! I offered to extract an apology from Shapiro yet you
seem to think I did not so offer.

Maybe it is net mail that causes such discord and misunderstanding. I think
we have the same goals re clipper and I believe that I have never and will
never use slander either publically or privately to win on this one.

Posted-Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 07:44:02 EST